top of page


Distribution Network

The marketing of your production in the US will be subject to the "Three tier system." This particular distribution system in the United States requires that the imported product goes through three agents (importer, distributor and retailer) to finally arrive in the hands of the consumer.


Moreover, US federal agencies have certain requirements.

Federal Alcohol Administration (FAA) requires that companies wishing to import alcoholic beverages for commercial purposes must obtain license from the Federal "the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB). This license is only available to companies with a permanant establishment in the United States.


At Wine Export Pro, we support you in your search and export procedures. We provide our experience and network of partners to find a perfect solution for your needs.  


Download the documentation "Distribution Network: Wine Product"

bottom of page